Premier Equine Loose Ring Sleeved Snaffle
- The sleeves on the outer edges of this mouthpiece cover the ring joins, preventing pinching which can sometimes happen with loose ring bits, especially on horses that have fleshy lips.
- Loose ring cheeks can help to discourage fixing and leaning because they are much more moveable than fixed cheek bits.
- The single jointed mouthpiece creates a nutcracker action and acts on the lips and bars of the mouth, coupled with loose ring cheeks this makes it an ideal choice for horses that tend to lean.
- Made from stainless steel, which is the most common material used for horse bits, it is durable, easy to clean, tasteless and does not rust.
Stainless Steel Horse Bits
- Stainless steel is the most commonly used material for horse bits as it is durable, easy to clean and does not rust.
- Some of our stainless steel bits feature copper mouthpieces which help to create a warming sensation and encourage the horse to salivate and accept the bit.
- Stainless steel bits are suitable for a wide range of horses and are available in many designs so that you can choose the right bit for your horse and discipline.
- Loose ring cheeks.
- Single jointed, stainless steel mouthpiece with sleeves either end to prevent loose rings from pinching.
- Bit strength: Mild.
- This bit is NOT BD Legal.
- As per our size guide the A & B measurements of this bit are as follows: A=15mm, B=65mm.
- To promote good hygiene and protect the longevity of your horse bit we recommend the following care regimen after every use.
- Rinse your bit after every use under a tap to remove any saliva or debris on the surface.
- Use a soft sponge or cloth to wipe any excess debris off of the bit, paying particular attention to joins and hinges.
- Leave to dry naturally.