Premier Equine Eggbutt Snaffle with Copper Lozenge
- The lozenge in the centre of this bit contours the shape of the tongue and helps to reduce the nutcracker action of a single jointed bit which helps form a soft contact, allowing clear aids to be given down the reins.
- Copper is a warm metal which encourages salivation and mouthing on the bit.
- A useful bit for horses that tend to lean against the riders hands.
- Eggbutt cheeks are fixed, giving more stability and are recommended for horses who are unsure of the bit.
- Made from stainless steel, which is the most common material used for horse bits, it is durable, easy to clean, tasteless and does not rust.
- A great all-round bit suited to many horses.
Stainless Steel Horse Bits
- Stainless steel is the most commonly used material for horse bits as it is durable, easy to clean and does not rust.
- Some of our stainless steel bits feature copper mouthpieces which help to create a warming sensation and encourage the horse to salivate and accept the bit.
- Stainless steel bits are suitable for a wide range of horses and are available in many designs so that you can choose the right bit for your horse and discipline.
- Eggbutt snaffle cheeks.
- Double jointed, French link stainless steel mouthpiece.
- Bit strength: Mild.
- This bit is BD Legal.
- As per our size guide the A & B measurements of this bit are as follows: 4.5″ – A=14mm & B=55mm, 5″ to 6″ – A=14mm & B=75mm.
- To promote good hygiene and protect the longevity of your horse bit we recommend the following care regimen after every use.
- Rinse your bit after every use under a tap to remove any saliva or debris on the surface.
- Use a soft sponge or cloth to wipe any excess debris off of the bit, paying particular attention to joins and hinges.
- Leave to dry naturally.