A little bit about us.
Manor Equestrian Ltd has grown to be one of the leading retailers of all things Equestrian whilst always being true to our values of offering “top brands at stable prices” and affordable quality for all; whilst keeping family values at the heart of everything we do.
We aim give customers choice, quality and value, underpinned with first class customer service, offering over 2000 products across our store and website.
In our tough, competitive industry, success depends on understanding and meeting our customers’ needs, that means being ready to constantly innovate and improve in everything we do.
Our team is built upon individuality, we never forget to enjoy what we do whilst having fun in reaching our goals.
Please read the details of any vacancies listed to ensure you meet the criteria before applying.
Commercial Team Leader
Due to current growth and future expansion plans, we are looking to find the right individual to join the team who can help in the continued development of our store and online platform, whilst taking the reins at certain times to run the whole operation.
This is a full time role, working 5 out of 7 days a week including alternating weekends.
What we are looking for:
- A commercially driven individual, who can develop the business and identify opportunities for growth.
- An individual, who can lead, develop and engage with the team, to help deliver the best for the customers and the business.
- A person who has in-depth knowledge of retail and equestrian products, enabling them to make decisions that impact positively
- Able to act as a duty manager, ensuring the store is ready to welcome customers at all times.
- Someone in general good physical health, as you will be required to lift weighted products.
- There may be an need to support our trade stand or work at sale events, meaning a possibility for overnight stays away from home being required at times.
- Live within 30 minutes of our store, allowing you to be an active key holder.
- Must have a full clean driving licence.
What we will offer you.
- Opportunity for personal growth and development, within what is a growing business.
- Competitive salary and great benefits.
- The opportunity to gain various industry qualifications and recognised training.
- Attend industry events.
How to apply for any of our current vacancies?
Please ensure you have read and understood the requirements of the role you are applying for before application.
Send your CV and covering letter, with salary expectations via email to email@example.com – stating which role you are applying for.
We will not be able to respond to every applicant however we thank you for your interest in joining the team at Manor Equestrian.