Premier Equine Curved Mouth Eggbutt Snaffle
- The curved shape of this Eggbutt snaffle contours the jaw and helps to reduce the nutcracker action caused by the single joint.
- It also provides more room for the horse’s tongue and can help reduce tongue evasions due to pressure.
- This bit is ideal for horses that have a small mouth or a large tongue.
- Fixed cheeks provide more stability through the reins and are suitable for horses that may be unsure of the bit because they create less movement.
- Made from stainless steel, which is the most common material used for horse bits, it is durable, easy to clean, tasteless and does not rust.
- A great all-round bit suited to many horses.
Stainless Steel Horse Bits
- Stainless steel is the most commonly used material for horse bits as it is durable, easy to clean and does not rust.
- Some of our stainless steel bits feature copper mouthpieces which help to create a warming sensation and encourage the horse to salivate and accept the bit.
- Stainless steel bits are suitable for a wide range of horses and are available in many designs so that you can choose the right bit for your horse and discipline.
- Eggbutt snaffle cheeks.
- Single jointed, curved stainless steel mouthpiece.
- Bit strength: Mild.
- This bit is BD Legal.
- As per our size guide the A & B measurements of this bit are as follows: A=14mm, B=73mm.
- To promote good hygiene and protect the longevity of your horse bit we recommend the following care regimen after every use.
- Rinse your bit after every use under a tap to remove any saliva or debris on the surface.
- Use a soft sponge or cloth to wipe any excess debris off of the bit, paying particular attention to joins and hinges.
- Leave to dry naturally.