Premier Equine Synthetic Suede GP Saddle
- The PE Synthetic Suede GP saddle with a medium gullet has been expertly crafted using a synthetic leather that offers the look & feel like traditional leather with the benefit of being less maintenance than other saddles on the market. Alongside this, selected panels of the saddle have been carefully covered in a durable suede to add light texture, comfortable grip and a classic aesthetic.
- This synthetic suede GP Saddle has been engineered with a polypropylene copolymer tree which is highly durable, has exceptional stress crack resistance and has superior lightweight properties. Flocked with a synthetic fibre wool the panels offer a balanced system of pressure distribution, allowing your horse to move freely and without restriction.
- The medium depth seat provides an anatomically designed point of communication with your horse with a cantle that has been shaped to support a variety of equestrian disciplines.
- Stainless steel safety flick stirrup bars provide a safe and easy way to attach and remove your stirrups leathers, covered by a synthetic microfibre leather skirt.
- Front D rings have been added for the attachment of training aids & martingales.
- The ergonomically designed flap features a padded knee roll which aids with leg positioning.
- Stirrup leather keepers have been placed to the rear of the flap for tidy riding and a lower panel at the bottom of the flap offers reinforcement from abrasion.
- Detachable knee blocks allow for customisation of leg positioning with simple Velcro attachment and three interchangeable leather girth straps and four girth strap mounts allow for specific girthing options, covered with a billet guard protection panel.
- A general purpose saddle ideal for the devoted equestrian seeking customisability & affordability.
- We understand that various factors can affect your horse such as health, fitness, exercise regime, age and condition. These factors may contribute to changes in shape of your horse meaning that you may need to reassess the fit of your saddle.
- Our PE Interchangeable Gullet System allows for quick and easy customisation of the fit of the saddle, without the additional cost of a new saddle.
- Premier Equine offer a size range of PE Interchangeable Gullets which can help with customising the fit of your saddle.
- We advise the purchase of the PE Gullet Gauge to provide you with a guide to the best size PE Gullet for selection and use in your Premier Equine saddle.
- Remove dirt and debris from the surface by wiping down your synthetic saddle with a damp cloth. We recommend using only a pH neutral detergent diluted in water if required for cleaning your saddle.
- Wipe over with a clean damp cloth or sponge and remove any remaining pH neutral detergent from your synthetic saddle.
- Clean your leather girth straps with a pH neutral detergent only, ensuring not to over saturate them*
- Wipe over your leather girth straps with a clean cloth or sponge, removing any excess pH neutral detergent.
- Apply a good quality leather conditioning balm to your leather girth straps ensuring not to over saturate them*
- Allow to dry out of direct sunlight in a well ventilated area.
- Do not expose to excess water or pH neutral detergents.
- Ensure that any cloth or sponge used is rung out of any excess water or pH neutral detergent before applying this to your saddle.
- Your saddle should never have excess water on the surface.
- Synthetic leather.
- Synthetic suede.
- Polypropylene copolymer tree.