Premier Equine Bletchley Synthetic Monoflap Dressage Saddle -Medium Gullet
- This sumptuous monoflap dressage saddle has been crafted and developed with expert saddle fitters and acclaimed international riders & trainers to offer the ultimate synthetic dressage saddle.
- Expertly engineered with a synthetic leather this saddle provides the performance the modern dressage rider requires without the added weight.
- Our unique synthetic construction requires significantly less maintenance than a real leather saddle with resistance to abrasions from everyday wear, extending the longevity of your investment.
- This saddle has been designed specifically for dressage training and competition with a deep seat, purpose-built cantle and large knee roll for support and leg positioning.
- The monoflap design has been engineered for a greater connection and communication with the horse without restricting movement.
- This popular design is favoured by international dressage riders & event riders for the increased connection and ability to apply minute changes in aids.
- D rings at the front of the saddle allow for the attachment of your close contact saddle pad.
- The Bletchley Monoflap Dressage Saddle has been crafted with polypropylene copolymer tree which is highly durable, has exceptional stress crack resistance and has superior lightweight properties.
- Flocked with synthetic fibre wool for comfort & support, stainless steel safety flick stirrup bars offer a safe and easy way to attach and remove your stirrup leathers, covered by a synthetic leather skirt.
- The ideal monoflap saddle for the keen dressage rider, for precise communication.
- Premier Equine offer an affordable solution with a high level of anatomical expertise in the development of our innovative range of discipline-specific saddle with customisable fitting options.
- For the ideal fit, we advise the purchase of the PE Gullet Gauge to provide you with a guide to the best size PE gullet for use in your Premier Equine saddle.
- As fellow horse owners, we understand that various factors can affect your horse’s shape such as health, fitness, exercise regime, age, and condition. These factors may mean you need to reassess the fit of your saddle. The PE Interchangeable Gullet System allows for quick and simple customisation of the fit of your saddle, without the cost of an entirely new saddle.
- Do not expose to excess water or pH neutral detergents. Ensure that any cloth or sponge used is rung out of any excess water or pH neutral detergent before applying this to your saddle. Your saddle should never have excess water on the surface.
- Store on a saddle hook/saddle stand that provides even pressure.
- Synthetic leather.
- Polypropylene copolymer tree.
- Synthetic fibre wool flocking.
- Monoflap leather girth strap system.
- Stainless steel hardware.