Premier Equine Chamonix Leather Close Contact Jump Saddle -Medium Gullet
- Performance engineering and style combine to deliver the Chamonix Leather Close Contact Jump Saddle.
- Crafted with premium German aniline leather, this close contact saddle offers optimum performance for the showjumper.
- The leather flap features dynamic style lines which add textural dimension to this jump saddle.
- The close contact design features a forward-cut knee roll which assists with the correct positioning of the leg and the specifically engineered, square cantle aids and supports the natural rider action over fences.
- The copolymer tree construction is immensely lightweight and has excellent crack-resistant properties which allow the tree to flex so minutely that it prevents the tree from cracking under stress but provides ideal support to the saddle.
- Polished leather girth straps offer custom girthing options for comfort and our synthetic fibre wool provides a system of balanced pressure distribution.
- The safety flick stirrup bars allow for quick and easy application and removal of your stirrup leathers, then neatly covered by a sleek leather skirt.
- Front D rings accentuate the saddle and allow for the application of training aids and martingales.
- Finished with our signature metal pin badges and PE embroidered logo.
- Premier Equine offer an affordable solution with a high level of anatomical expertise in the development of our innovative range of discipline-specific saddle with customisable fitting options.
- For the ideal fit, we advise the purchase of the PE Gullet Gauge to provide you with a guide to the best size PE gullet for use in your Premier Equine saddle.
- As fellow horse owners, we understand that various factors can affect your horse’s shape such as health, fitness, exercise regime, age, and condition. These factors may mean you need to reassess the fit of your saddle. The PE Interchangeable Gullet System allows for quick and simple customisation of the fit of your saddle, without the cost of an entirely new saddle.
- Premier Equine have carried out all necessary treatment processes before delivering your saddle, so you can use it as soon as you receive it. However, for optimum softness and protections, we advise you to apply a good quality leather conditioning balsam and leave for 24 hours to allow for full absorption, out of direct sunlight. Buff with a soft cloth to remove any excess.
- For optimum performance and longevity: apply a high-quality leather conditioning balsam at least twice a month to maintain the suppleness of the leather.
- Store on a saddle hook/saddle stand that provides even pressure.
- German aniline leather.
- Synthetic fibre wool flocking.
- Copolymer tree.
- Polished leather girth straps.
- Stainless steel hardware.