Premier Equine Marseille Leather Monoflap Dressage Saddle -Medium Gullet
- Expertly engineered specifically for dressage, this monoflap saddle has been crafted with premium German aniline leather.
- Favoured by professional dressage riders & event riders, the monoflap design offers increased connection and the ability to apply micro-adjustments in the aids.
- Engineered for a greater connection and communication with the horse without restricting movement, this dressage saddle features a deep seat, a purpose built cantle and large padded knee rolls for exceptional security and leg positioning.
- The D rings at the front of the saddle allow for the attachment of your close contact saddle pad.
- Covered with soft and supple German aniline leather, the Marseille truly offers a luxury riding experience.
- The styling of this saddle adds another textural dimension with detailing on the flap.
- Every little detail of this saddle has been carefully considered in the construction of this saddle for not only comfort and performance but style too.
- This monoflap saddle has been crafted with a copolymer tree which is extremely lightweight and has incredible properties which allow the tree to flex so minutely that it prevents the tree from cracking under stress but provides brilliant support to the saddle.
- The panels are flocked with synthetic fibre wool for comfort, support and to promote even pressure distribution.
- Stainless steel safety flick stirrup bars offer a safe and easy way to attach and remove your stirrup leathers, covered by a leather skirt.
- The supple polished leather girth straps allow a neat and elegant finish whilst being durable and exceptionally functional.
- We offer an affordable solution with a high level of anatomical expertise in the development of our innovative range of the discipline-specific saddles with customisable fitting options.
- For the ideal fit, we advise the purchase of the PE Gullet Gauge to provide you with a guide to the best size PE gullet for use in your Premier Equine saddle.
- The PE Interchangeable Gullet System allows for quick and simple customisation of the fit of the saddle, avoiding the cost of buying a new saddle.
- This caters for various factors that can affect your horse’s shape over time such as health, fitness, exercise regimen, age, and condition.
- This allows your PE saddle to change with your horse for optimum comfort.
- Premier Equine have carried out all necessary treatment processes before delivering your saddle, so you can use it as soon as you receive it.
- However, for optimum softness and protections, we advise you to apply a good quality leather conditioning balsam and leave for 24 hours to allow for full absorption, out of direct sunlight. Buff with a soft cloth to remove any excess.
- For optimum performance and longevity: apply a high-quality leather conditioning balsam at least twice a month to maintain the suppleness of the leather.
- Store on a saddle hook/saddle stand that provides even pressure.
- German aniline leather.
- Synthetic fibre wool flocking.
- Copolymer tree.
- Polished leather girth straps.
- Stainless steel hardware.