Premier Equine Lyon Leather Close Contact Jump Saddle -Medium Gullet
- An elite leather close contact jump saddle engineered for precision riding and performance over fences.
- The Lyon Leather Close Contact Jump Saddle has been crafted with supple German European leather with understated styling and solid leather flap offering a traditional look.
- The close contact design features a forward-cut padded knee roll which aids correct leg positioning along with a medium depth seat and specifically designed square cantle supports the natural rider action over fences.
- Engineered with a copolymer tree which is highly durable, extremely lightweight and has incredible crack-resistant properties which allow the tree to flex so minutely that it prevents the tree from cracking under stress but provides brilliant support to the saddle.
- Synthetic fibre wool flocked panels offer a balanced system of pressure distribution, allowing your horse to move freely and without restriction.
- Stainless steel safety flick stirrup bars covered by a leather skirt provide an easy and safe way to apply and remove your stirrup leathers.
- The polished leather girth straps allow for custom girthing options.
- Front D rings have been added for the attachment of training aids and martingales.
- The saddle is then finished with our signature pin badges and PE embroidered logo.
- Premier Equine offer an affordable solution with a high level of anatomical expertise in the development of our innovative range of discipline-specific saddle with customisable fitting options.
- For the ideal fit, we advise the purchase of the PE Gullet Gauge to provide you with a guide to the best size PE gullet for use in your Premier Equine saddle.
- As fellow horse owners, we understand that various factors can affect your horse’s shape such as health, fitness, exercise regime, age, and condition. These factors may mean you need to reassess the fit of your saddle. The PE Interchangeable Gullet System allows for quick and simple customisation of the fit of your saddle, without the cost of an entirely new saddle.
- Premier Equine have carried out all necessary treatment processes before delivering your saddle, so you can use it as soon as you receive it. However, for optimum softness and protections, we advise you to apply a good quality leather conditioning balsam and leave for 24 hours to allow for full absorption, out of direct sunlight. Buff with a soft cloth to remove any excess.
- For optimum performance and longevity: apply a high-quality leather conditioning balsam at least twice a month to maintain the suppleness of the leather.
- Store on a saddle hook/saddle stand that provides even pressure.
- German aniline leather.
- Synthetic fibre wool flocking.
- Copolymer tree.
- Polished leather girth straps.
- Stainless steel hardware.