Premier Equine Bordeaux Synthetic Monoflap Cross Country Saddle -Medium Gullet
- This exquisite monoflap cross country saddle has been crafted alongside expert saddle fitters and acclaimed international riders & trainers to offer the ultimate synthetic cross country saddle.
- Expertly engineered with a supple synthetic leather this saddle provides the technical performance the modern cross country rider requires.
- Our unique synthetic construction requires significantly less maintenance than a real leather saddle with resistance to abrasions and mildew – ideal for water complexes on the cross country field.
- The Bordeaux Monoflap Cross Country Saddle has been crafted with a polypropylene copolymer tree which is highly durable, has exceptional stress crack resistance and has superior lightweight properties.
- Engineered for comfort, support, balance and even pressure distribution the synthetic fibre flocked panels allow your horse to move freely & without restriction.
- The Bordeaux Monoflap Cross Country Saddle has been designed specifically for cross country training and competition with a medium seat to support the rider position and aid in the natural rider action over fences of getting out of the seat.
- Knee and thigh rolls have been incorporated for support and to aid correct leg positioning.
- Stainless steel safety flick stirrup bars offer a safe and easy way to attach and remove your stirrup leathers, covered by a synthetic leather skirt.
- Stirrup leather keepers sit at the back of the saddle flap for tidy riding and front D rings have been added for the attachment of training aids & martingales.
- The monoflap design has been engineered for a greater connection and communication with the horse without restricting movement.
- This popular design is favoured by international eventer riders around the world.
- The ideal monoflap saddle for the keen event rider, for precise communication.
- Premier Equine offer an affordable solution with a high level of anatomical expertise in the development of our innovative range of discipline-specific saddle with customisable fitting options.
- For the ideal fit, we advise the purchase of the PE Gullet Gauge to provide you with a guide to the best size PE gullet for use in your Premier Equine saddle.
- As fellow horse owners, we understand that various factors can affect your horse’s shape such as health, fitness, exercise regime, age, and condition. These factors may mean you need to reassess the fit of your saddle. The PE Interchangeable Gullet System allows for quick and simple customisation of the fit of your saddle, without the cost of an entirely new saddle.
- Do not expose to excess water or pH neutral detergents. Ensure that any cloth or sponge used is rung out of any excess water or pH neutral detergent before applying this to your saddle. Your saddle should never have excess water on the surface.
- Store on a saddle hook/saddle stand that provides even pressure.
- Outer synthetic leather.
- Synthetic fibre wool flocking.
- Polypropylene copolymer tree.
- Leather girth straps.
- Stainless steel hardware.