Premier Equine Synthetic Chelsea Paddock Boot -Rossago Junior
- Carefully selected synthetic leather has been crafted into the Rossago paddock boots.
- Offering soft ankle support, these boots are sculpted for comfort during your daily yard duties and in the saddle.
- With the traditional look and feel of classic leather, these synthetic paddock boots have the added benefit of reduced maintenance and easy care.
- Large elastic side panels increase flexibility in the ankle for freedom and comfort whilst in the saddle or walking.
- Alongside the tonal PE branded pull tabs, these boots offer a slip-on, affordable option for those who prefer plain paddock boots without zips or laces.
- A central spur rest sits at the heel of the boot accompanied by an embossed PE brand at the outer heel of each boot.
- To provide long-lasting comfort, the anti-slip moulded sole provides targeted support to the heel, bridge, and ball of the foot, absorbing shock from walking.
- The Rossago synthetic Chelsea is the clear affordable choice to add a little country-inspired styling to your seasonal equestrian wardrobe.
- Premium quality synthetic leather outer
- Premium quality synthetic lining
- Round toe shape
- Elastic side panels
- Comfort insole
- Moulded anti-slip sole
- Embossed PE branding
- Tonal branded pull tabs
- Firstly, we recommend you test all product used during the cleaning process on a concealed patch of material to make sure they are compatible and ensure that they give the desired finish.
- Use a soft bristled brush or damp sponge to gently remove dirt build up from around the boot. Pay particular attention to the zip and rim of the sole.
- Rinse a cloth in clean lukewarm water and gently wring it out, leaving a small amount of moisture within it.
- We then recommend the use of a self-foaming footwear cleaner. Apply the foam to the entire outer boot sparingly and carefully wipe away any remaining dirt using a soft circular motion – this will prevent streaking marks.
- Using a clean cloth wipe away any excess foam.
- Leave the boots to dry naturally away from any direct heat sources.