Premier Equine Synthetic Paddock Boot -Volens Junior
- The Volens synthetic paddock boots are an ideal choice for an everyday, affordable riding boot.
- Crafted from synthetic leather, these jodhpur boots offer sculpted ankle support for your daily equestrian duties on the yard and in the saddle.
- With the traditional look and feel of classic leather, these synthetic paddock boots have the added benefit of reduced maintenance and easy care.
- The front of the boot holds a durable YKK zip, which enhances the fit and easy removal of the boot.
- Elastic side panels improve comfort and flexibility around the ankle, making these synthetic horse riding boots perfect for use everyday.
- At the heel of the boot you will find a central spur rest above the embossed PE branding on the outside of the boots.
- To provide lasting comfort, the moulded anti-slip sole has been designed to support the heel, bridge and ball of the foot whilst absorbing shock and impact from walking.
- Finished with a subtly branded pull tab, these comfortable short riding boots are perfect for your seasonal equestrian wardrobe.
- Premium quality synthetic leather outer.
- Synthetic leather lining.
- Round toe shape.
- YKK front zip.
- Elastic side panels.
- Comfort insole.
- Moulded anti-slip sole.
- Embossed PE branding and tonal pull tab.
- Firstly, we recommend you test all product used during the cleaning process on a concealed patch of material to make sure they are compatible and ensure that they give the desired finish.
- Use a soft bristled brush or damp sponge to gently remove dirt build up from around the boot. Pay particular attention to the zip and rim of the sole.
- Rinse a cloth in clean lukewarm water and gently wring it out, leaving a small amount of moisture within it.
- We then recommend the use of a self-foaming footwear cleaner. Apply the foam to the entire outer boot sparingly and carefully wipe away any remaining dirt using a soft circular motion – this will prevent streaking marks.
- Using a clean cloth wipe away any excess foam.
- Leave the boots to dry naturally away from any direct heat sources.
Top Tip: One of the key functional elements of your boot is the zipper, this should always be maintained by opening the zipper and wiping off grease and dust after each use. This will ensure a smooth sliding action and prevent debris from causing the zip to become stuck or split.