Premier Equine Leather Chelsea Paddock Boot -Torlano Junior
- A must-have paddock boot for the season, the Torlano short boot is beautifully crafted from premium-quality European leather.
- The carefully selected leather is naturally supple, durable, and smooth in appearance: the ideal choice for everyday comfortable wear.
- Sweeping style lines create a classic yet sculpted fit, providing soft support to the ankle.
- Large elastic side panels ensure flexibility in the ankle for comfort and freedom whilst walking or in the saddle.
- Paired with the tonal PE branded pull tabs, these boots are a simple slip-on style option for those who prefer their riding boots without laces, zips, or structured fastenings.
- At the heel of the boot sits a central balanced spur rest to support the use of artificial aids.
- PE branding is tastefully embossed into the outer heel of each short riding boot.
- Designed to provide all-day lasting comfort, the moulded anti-slip sole offers support to the heel, bridge, and ball of the foot whilst absorbing shock and impact from walking.
- These comfortable leather Chelsea boots are the obvious choice to add to your seasonal country wardrobe this year.
- Firstly, we recommend you test all products used in the cleaning process on a concealed patch of material to make sure they give the desired finish.
- Use a soft bristled brush or damp sponge to gently remove dirt build up from around the boot. Pay particular attention to the zip and rim of the sole.
- Rinse a cloth in clean lukewarm water and gently wring it out, leaving a small amount of moisture within it.
- We then recommend the use of a self-foaming footwear cleaner.
- Apply the foam to the entire outer body sparingly and carefully wipe away any remaining dirt using a soft circular motion – this will prevent any streaking marks.
- Using a clean cloth wipe away any excess foam.
- Leave the boots to dry naturally away from any direct heat sources.