Premier Equine Leather Paddock Boot -Virtus Junior
- The Virtus leather paddock boots are an ideal choice for an everyday, comfortable short riding boot.
- Crafted from European leather, these paddock boots offer sculpted ankle support for your daily equestrian duties on the yard and in the saddle.
- The front of the boot holds a durable YKK zip, which enhances the fit and easy removal of the boot.
- Elastic side panels improve comfort and flexibility around the ankle, making these leather horse riding boots perfect for use everyday.
- At the heel of the boot you will find two-point spur rests above the embossed PE branding on the outside of the boots.
- To provide lasting comfort, the moulded anti-slip sole has been designed to support the heel, bridge and ball of the foot whilst absorbing shock and impact from walking.
- Finished with a subtly branded pull tab, these comfortable short riding boots are perfect for your seasonal equestrian wardrobe.
- Firstly, we recommend you test all products used during the cleaning process on a concealed patch of leather to make sure they are compatible and ensure that they give the desired finish.
- Use a soft bristled brush to gently remove dirt build up from around the boot. Pay particular attention to the zip and rim of the sole.
- Rinse a cloth in clean lukewarm water and gently wring it out, leaving a fair amount of moisture within it.
- We then recommend the use of self-foaming footwear cleaner. Apply foam to the entire outer boot sparingly and carefully wipe away any remaining dirt using a soft circular motion – this will prevent streaking marks.
- Using a clean cloth wipe away any excess foam.
- Leave the leather to dry naturally away from direct heat sources.
- You may wish to apply a specialist leather wax or cream formula which will help preserve the leather properties.
- As a finishing product we recommend the application of a protective spray which will help guard the leather against water, stains and most importantly urine, which can degrade leather over time.
Top Tip: One of the key functional elements of your boot is the zipper, this should always be maintained by opening the zipper and wiping off grease and dust each use. This will ensure a smooth sliding action and prevent debris from causing the zip becoming stuck or split.