Premier Equine Gressan Standing Martingale
- A sumptuously soft standing martingale crafted from genuine Italian leather for increased durability and suppleness.
- Easily fitted and adjusted using buckles at both the shoulder and girth.
- A looped ending on the single neck strap allows this martingale to be fixed to the horse’s noseband (cavesson only).
- Finished with premium quality stainless steel fixtures, the Gressan is a perfect choice for flatwork or flatwork training.
Why use a standing martingale?
- Standing martingales are used to prevent a horse from raising its head significantly.
- As the horse tries to raise its head, the single strap attached to the noseband prevents it from doing so.
- Standing martingales are very restrictive and should only be used by riders with a good understanding of their horse’s way of going.
- Should not be used when jumping.
- To maximise the life span of your martingale and to help prevent staining, we highly recommend a leather care routine after each use.