Premier Equine Fuscaldo Running Martingale
- Italian leather is highly durable and is luxuriously supple from the very first use.
- This classic martingale is easy to fit and is adjustable at both the shoulder and girth.
- Finished with stainless steel buckles and fixtures it is the perfect choice for everyday use in many equestrian disciplines.
Why use a running martingale?
- Running martingales are used to help prevent a horse from raising its head above a point where it can be controlled.
- When the horse raises its head too high the martingale applies leverage through the reins to the bit, encouraging the horses head downwards.
- To maximise the life span of your martingale and to help prevent staining, we highly recommend a leather care routine after each use.