Premier Equine Santadi Adjustable Running Martingale
- Our Santadi Adjustable Running Martingale is crafted from the very finest Italian leather to ensure durability and suppleness from the very first use.
- Easily fitted and adjusted at both the shoulder and girth.
- The neck straps are also adjustable so that you can fully customise the fit to suit your horse’s individual needs.
- Finished with premium quality stainless steel buckles and fixtures this martingale is ideal for everyday use no matter what your discipline.
Why use a running martingale?
- Running martingales are used to help prevent a horse from raising its head above a point where it can be controlled.
- When the horse raises its head too high the martingale applies leverage through the reins to the bit, encouraging the horses head downwards.
- To maximise the life span of your martingale and to help prevent staining, we highly recommend a leather care routine after each use.