Premier Equine Norbello Hunter Breastplate
- An eye catching hunter breastplate, lovingly crafted from the very finest Italian leather.
- Sumptuously supple and highly durable, perfect for everyday schooling, long days out hacking or even competitions.
- This breastplate attaches to the D-rings on your saddle and to the girth.
- It is easily fitted and adjustable at the shoulder, girth and D-rings so that you can fully optimise the fit to suit your horse’s individual needs.
- A padded chest protector distributes pressure over the horse’s front, increasing comfort.
- Attached to this with a secure buckle fastening are adjustable running martingale straps, meaning this breastplate can also be used to help keep your horses head at a controllable height.
- A beautifully designed breastplate suitable for riders of all levels.
Why use horse breastplates?
- Breastplates are commonly used to help keep your saddle in the correct place and prevent it from slipping back.
- They distribute pressure evenly over the withers and chest causing minimal discomfort for your horse.
- This breastplate has removable running martingale/neck straps which can be threaded through the reins and used to help prevent your horse from raising its head too much.
- To maximise the life span of your breastplate and to help prevent staining, we highly recommend a leather care routine after each use.