Premier Equine Leather Paddock Boots -Aspley
- Featuring two distinctive zip fastenings at the front of this contemporary paddock/ riding boot the central front panel offers a sleek, unspoiled & streamlined finish.
- Engineered with supple premium grade leather these ladies paddock boots are soft from the very first use, without the need for ‘bedding in’.
- Two front zip fastenings and elastic panels at either side of the foot allow for a close, custom fit that contours and supports the ankle.
- Finished with a rear pull tab for additional ease of fitting.
- Flattering style lines offer another dimension to these technical riding boots with a traditional soft square shaped toe and two point rear spur rest.
- A high tech anti-slip sole provides superior grip, combined with a dual density foam cushioning system insole that has been anatomically designed for comfort, reducing strain & impact from walking and targeting support in the heel, bridge and ball of the foot for shock absorption.
- Finished with our signature PE branded badge.
- Premium grade leather upper.
- Premium grade leather lining.
- Dual YKK front zips.
- Elasticated side panel.
- Soft square toe shape.
- Added arch support.
- Two point spur rest.
- Rear pull-on tabs.
- Anti-slip tread.
- Rubber sole.
- Comfort insole.
- PE branded badge.
- Firstly we recommend you test all products used during the cleaning process on a concealed patch of material to make sure they are compatible and ensure that they give the desired finish.
- Use a soft bristled brush or damp sponge to gently remove dirt build up from around the boot. Pay particular attention to the zip and rim of the sole.
- Rinse a cloth in clean lukewarm water and gently wring it out, leaving a small amount of moisture within it.
- We then recommend the use of self-foaming footwear cleaner. Apply the foam to the entire outer boot sparingly and carefully wipe away any remaining dirt using a soft circular motion – this will prevent streaking marks.
- Using a clean cloth wipe away excess foam.
- Leave boots to dry naturally away from direct heat sources.
Top Tip:One of the key functional elements of your boot is the zipper, this should always be maintained by opening the zipper and wiping off grease and dust after each use. This will ensure a smooth sliding action and prevent debris from causing the zip to become stuck or split.