Premier Equine Leather Paddock/Riding Boots -Loxley
- Loxley leather riding boots are perfect for everyday or competition use.
- Loxley Leather paddock boots provide a sculpted fit, mastered from a premium grade leather upper and a buttery soft premium grade leather lining and a technical sole for wearer comfort.
- The sleek style lines provide a modern aesthetic, highlighting a front zip area and brogue detailing showcases the classic round toe shape.
- A front zip, discreet rear elastic panel and rear pull tags allow for easy fitting and removal and a technical sole gives added arch support for all-day comfort.
- Two-point spur rests allow for precision riding.
- Wear on their own or with a pair of our premium leather half chaps for a sleek competition look.
- Premium grade leather upper.
- Premium grade leather lining.
- Cushioning comfort zones.
- Brogue detailing.
- Rear comfort-fit elasticated stretch panel.
- YKK front zip.
- Rear pull-on tabs.
- Two-point spur rest.
- Round toe shape.
- Anti-slip tread.
- Rubber sole.
- Added arch support.
- Comfort insole.
- PE branded badge.
- Firstly we recommend you test all products used during the cleaning process on a concealed patch of leather to make sure they are compatible and ensure that they give the desired finish.
- Use a soft bristled brush to gently remove dirt build up from around the boot. Pay particular attention to the zip and rim of the sole.
- Rinse a cloth in clean lukewarm water and gently wring it out, leaving a fair amount of moisture within it.
- We then recommend the use of self-foaming footwear cleaner. Apply foam to the entire outer boot sparingly and carefully wipe away any remaining dirt using a soft circular motion – this will prevent streaking marks.
- Using a clean cloth wipe away excess foam.
- Leave leather to dry naturally away from direct heat sources.
- You may wish to apply a specialist leather wax or cream formula which will help preserve the leathers properties.
- As a finishing product we recommend the application of a protective spray which will help guard the leather against water, stains and most importantly urine, which can degrade leather over time.
Top Tip: One of the key functional elements of your boot is the zipper, this should always be maintained by opening the zipper and wiping off grease and dust after each use. This will ensure a smooth sliding action and prevent debris from causing the zip becoming stuck or split.