Premier Equine Lambro Anatomic Bridle with Crank Noseband
- Scientifically advanced, this bridle offers ultimate comfort for your horse with a traditional aesthetic.
- Crafted from premium grade leather this anatomic bridle has been engineered to contour around the horse’s ears, nose and cheekbones to achieve superior comfort and an ergonomic fit.
- The anatomically shaped, padded poll piece has been carefully designed to distribute pressure over the less sensitive areas of the poll and away from the ears.
- A padded, shaped browband creates definition and the round raised design offers an elegant aesthetic.
- Our anatomically shaped snaffle noseband dips down to avoid contact with the horse’s cheekbones, alleviating pressure and potentially heightening performance.
- A modern twist on a popular choice for horse owners, the snaffle bridle is one of the most commonly used bridles due to its versatility and functionality.
- Premium quality stainless steel fastenings and elegant stitching onto astonishingly soft leather completes the stunning look.
- Anatomic bridles are particularly suited to sensitive or young horses who may benefit from the enhanced comfort that they provide.
- The innovative alignment features no traditional throat lash and a shaped, padded anatomical noseband prevents added pressure on the nasal bone and cranial nerves.
- British Dressage & British Eventing legal.
- Italian leather bridle.
- Anatomically shaped soft padded poll piece.
- Soft, padded and shaped browband with a round raised design and PE branded brooch either side.
- Cheek pieces and billet fastenings.
- Innovative alignment with no throat lash.
- Curved cavesson avoids contact with the main facial nerve.
- Anatomically shaped soft padded snaffle noseband aids unrestricted breathing.
- Stainless steel buckles and billets.
- Reins not included.
- We have sourced the finest vegetable tanned Italian leather which is made in the heart of Italy, adopting environmentally friendly processes.
- As part of the tanning process natural ingredients and plant extracts are used to provide the leather with its exceptional finish.
- To maximise the life span of your bridle and to help prevent staining, we highly recommend a leather care routine after each use.