Premier Equine Kevlar Airtechnology Fetlock Boots
- Kevlar Airtechnology Fetlock Boots provide superior protection for your horse whilst show jumping.
- A double density shell provides outer protection whilst underneath this, layers of Kevlar and shockproof materials work together to minimise the effects of knocks or strikes.
- Engineered with Air-Tech ventilated neoprene on the inside to help prevent heat build-up in your horse’s legs.
- Combined with silicone air vents on the exterior and you for optimum breathability.
- A Flex tech zone has been incorporated for unrestricted movement and elastic straps with quick release clips allow for easy and quick removal.
- Lined with comfort dry lining (CDL) these boots are comfortable, practical and strong.
- Fetlock boots offer shockproof protection whilst jumping and look great alongside our Kevlar Airtechnology Tendon Boots.
- Kevlar and shockproof protection behind a double density outer shell.
- Anatomically shaped for comfort and ease of use.
- Air-Tech ventilated neoprene inner layer lined with comfort dry lining (CDL).
- Double silicone ventilation vents.
- Flex Tech zone for unrestricted movement.
- Elastic straps and quick release tips.
- Sold in pairs.
- Your Kevlar Airtechnology Fetlock Boots come in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag.
- First remove hair & dried sweat with brush.
- Then ensure all fastenings are closed and machine wash at 30º using non-bio liquid.
- We recommend washing inside a ‘Horse Boots Wash Bag’.
- Dry naturally away from direct heat sources.