Premier Equine Carbon Air-Tech Double Locking Brushing Boots
- Developed to encourage airflow and to keep joints and tendons cool.
- The ventilation allows heat build up to escape and cold air to pass through.
- For maximum comfort, we have lined the inside with our comfort dry lining (CDL).
- The splint and fetlock area are protected by a shockproof material and then covered by our carbon tech microfibre leather for extra protection.
- Double locking straps give these brushing boots extra security and make them a great choice for everyday use or for competitions.
- Protect your horse further using our hard wearing and durable Over Reach Boots.
- Carbon tech microfiber leather layer.
- Air-Tech ventilated neoprene layer.
- Comfort dry lining (CDL).
- Shockproof material protecting splint and fetlock areas.
- Maximum protection.
- Excellent durability.
- Can be used on both front and hind legs.
- PLEASE NOTE: Inside strap faces backwards towards the horse’s tail and outside strap faces forwards towards the horse’s head.
- Sold in pairs.
- Your Carbon Tech Double Locking Brushing Boots come inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag.
- First remove hair & dried sweat with brush.
- Then ensure all fastenings are closed and machine wash at 30º using non-bio liquid.
- We recommend washing inside a ‘Horse Boots Wash Bag’.
- Dry naturally away from direct heat sources.