Premier Equine Mud Fever Boots
- These advanced high-cut mud fever boots are made with Air-Tech ventilated neoprene for maximum breathability.
- Anatomically shaped to provide superior comfort for your horse whilst supporting the cannon bone and soft tissues.
- Fatigue is reduced in the tendon, fetlock, ligaments and suspensory.
- The boots cover the whole of the lower leg and pastern area, making them great for use as a preventative measure against mud fever and chills.
- Suitable for year-round use in paddocks.
- Can be used on both front and hind legs.
- The fabric layers work together to distribute even airflow and manage heat removal.
- Excellent stretch and recovery properties allow the boot to mould and retain shape without impeding the natural action of a horse moving.
- Pique jersey outer and lining wicks away moisture, is highly breathable, quick drying and soft to the touch.
- Perforated neoprene allows heat from the leg to escape and cool air to enter the boot and circulate the leg. It also does not retain water.
- Optimum mud fever defence.
- Highly breathable Air-Tech specialist fabric.
- Contoured comfort fit.
- Shaped around the fetlock.
- Lightweight durable design.
- Maximum airflow and breathability.
- Year-round turnout protection.
- Extra strong and flexible straps.
- Maximum comfort.
- Use for up to 12 hours at a time.
- We would advise swapping/ refreshing your Turnout Boots every 12 hours to prevent rubs and sores developing.
- Can be used on both front & hind legs.
- Sold in pairs.
- Your Turnout / Mud Fever Boots come in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag.
- First remove hair & dried sweat with brush.
- Then ensure all fastenings are closed and machine wash at 30º using non-bio liquid.
- We recommend washing inside a ‘Horse Boots Wash Bag’.
- Dry naturally away from direct heat sources.