Premier Equine Caloveto Web Reins
- Caloveto reins are made from a combination of top quality Italian leather and strong nylon webbing.
- At regular intervals along the webbing we have incorporated leather ‘grips’ which the rider can use to gain a more secure contact if desired.
- Webbed reins are highly flexible and provide a good amount of grip without compromising on style.
- Our Caloveto webbed reins come with leather martingale stoppers and buckle fastenings that attach to your horses bit.
- Traditional reins with a modern twist.
- 3/4″ (6/8) wide.
- 54” length.
- Italian leather.
- Strong nylon webbing.
- Leather grips situated at regular intervals along webbing.
- Stainless steel buckle fastenings to attach to bit.
- Leather martingale stoppers included.
- To maximise the life span of your reins and to help prevent staining, we highly recommend a leather care routine after each use.