Premier Equine Salvatore Rubber & Leather Grip Reins
- Salvatore reins feature an innovative combination of the finest Italian leather and rubber materials.
- The inside surface of the rein, which faces the horse, is composed of rubber with a fine bobbled pattern for increased grip.
- The outside surface of the rein is covered with our sumptuous Italian leather for a sleek and professional finish.
- Each rein has a round raised design on the exterior surface, covering the first third of the rein from the bit.
- This oozes style and class, perfect for everyday or competition use. We have also incorporated leather ‘grips’ at regular intervals along the reins, which the rider can use to gain a more secure contact if desired.
- Complete with billet fastenings to attach to your horses bit these sure-grip reins are an excellent addition to any bridle.
- 5/8 wide.
- 54” length.
- Bobble grip rubber inside surface.
- Italian leather outside surface.
- Round raised design to front of each rein.
- Leather grips situated at regular intervals along webbing.
- Stainless steel billet fastenings to attach to bit.
- To maximise the life span of your reins and to help prevent staining, we highly recommend a leather care routine after each use.