Premier Equine Brass Alloy Training Bit with Lozenge
- Loose ring cheeks on this bit can help to discourage fixing and leaning as they offer much more movement than a fixed cheek bit, which helps the bit follow the angle of the tongue.
- A central lozenge encourages a softer contact and a mild action ideal for young and sensitive horses.
- Brass alloy is formed when copper is alloyed with a harder metal, this produces a warm and durable material which is perfect for horse bits as it can aid salivation and be more palatable to the horse.
- An ideal bit for horses who are just starting their ridden career.
- Bit strength: Mild.
- This bit is BD Legal.
Brass Horse Bits
- Brass alloy bits are warm, durable and they encourage the horse to salivate as well as easily accept the bit.
- Ideal for a range of horses, especially those that need encouragement to mouth and accept the bit.
As per our size guide the A & B measurements of this bit are as follows:
To promote good hygiene and protect the longevity of your horse bit we recommend the following care regimen after every use.
- Rinse your bit after every use under a tap to remove any saliva or debris on the surface.
- Use a soft sponge or cloth to wipe any excess debris off of the bit, paying particular attention to joins and hinges.
- Leave to dry naturally.