Premier Equine Air-Tech Sports Medicine Boots
- Made from our specialist Air-Tech ventilated neoprene the boots are highly breathable, minimising the chance of your horse’s legs overheating.
- Velcro wrap-around straps make the boots easier to use & remove and contribute to the contouring action of the boot.
- A shockproof layer protects the leg against brushing or impact from strikes.
- A quick and easy alternative to bandaging.
- Used by professionals in all sorts of disciplines including racehorse trainers, dressage trainers, dressage riders, event riders, polo players, carriage drivers and stunt riders.
- The outer loop back tricot is durable, easy to wash and allows for custom fitting.
- Featuring a moisture wicking jersey lining that aids quick drying and has a soft hand feel, ideal for horses with sensitive skin.
- Sports boots are anatomically designed and come recommended by vets for the purpose of supporting all major tendons and ligaments in your horse’s legs.
- Jersey stretch binding has been incorporated that stretches with the boot for unrestricted adjustment.
- These boots look great with our Close Contact Cotton Dressage Saddle Pad.
- Add a pair of Ballistic Over Reach Boots for over reach protection.
- Made from Air-Tech ventilated neoprene.
- Features a shockproof layer.
- Strong, secure wrap-around Velcro straps.
- Tendon support.
- Fetlock support.
- Ligament support.
- Suspensory support.
- Recommended by vets for support purposes.
- Quicker bandage alternative.
- Can be used for multiple disciplines.
- Sold in pairs.
- Can be used on both front and hind legs.
- Your Air-Tech Sports Medicine Boots come inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag.
- First remove hair & dried sweat with brush.
- Then ensure all fastenings are closed and machine wash at 30º using non-bio liquid.
- We recommend washing inside a ‘Horse Boots Wash Bag’.
- Dry naturally away from direct heat sources.