Equilibrium Products Stretch & Flex Flatwork Wraps
- Flexible schooling wraps designed to be comfortable and breathable, offer gentle support and some protection from brushing.
- Not only ideal for dressage and schooling, the Stretch & Flex Flatwork Wraps can also be used for hacking and lunging.
- The unique material actively pumps air away from the leg to keep it cool.
- The 4-way stretch allows your horse freedom of movement.
- Quicker and easier to put on than exercise bandages
- The soft material is comfortable against the horses’ skin, but it also provides some padding on the inside of the leg to aid protection against knocks.
- The stretch also allows the wraps to sit over lumps and bumps and move around them, rather than agitate them.
- Our Stretch & Flex range are easy to care for.
- Machine washable at 30 degrees, we recommend you close the straps to ensure the hook and loop does not get caught.
- A Hook Cleaner Brush can be used to keep the hook in good working order so it attaches to the loop effectively.
- These popular wraps are made from a unique material called Stomatex, which was originally developed for human athletes.
- The material is perfect to provide support, comfort and breathability due to its technical properties.
- Being able to stretch the material in multiple directions makes it ideal to wrap around mobile legs, without restricting movement.
- Stomatex features dome shaped chambers which contain a tiny pore in the centre. As the horse moves this dome flexes, which ‘pumps’ air away from the leg allowing it to stay cool.
|S Pony 13.3hh-14.2hh
|M Large Pony/Horse 14.2hh-16hh
|L Horse 16hh-16.3hh
|XL Large Horse 16.3hh+
|Canon bone width (cm)
|Length of wrap (cm)