Rowen Barbary Ready Fibre Mash Green 20kg Click & Collect
- High fibre, low starch and sugar diet.
- Can be used as a hay replacer.
- Made up of 100% high digestible fibre.
- ReadyFibre Mash is a versatile, highly palatable product.
- With a very low starch and sugar content (under 2.5% total sugar) and no cereals it is suitable for horses that suffer from laminitis, for good doers and those that need a low energy diet.
- It is ideal to use as a hay replacer for horses that are stabled for long periods of time or those that have difficulty eating long stem fibres.
- The high fibre content helps to encourage slow rates of digestion throughout the hind gut and is particularly valuable for horses requiring a diet that is sympathetic on the digestive system.
- Containing just four ingredients without any cereals, alfalfa, barley or wheat it is a very useful feed for horses that suffer from intolerances.
- Soya oil is added to help improve coat and skin condition.
- If fed as the sole concentrate feed a general purpose vitamin and mineral supplement such as Sumo Vitem should be used.