Roeckl Glove Lorraine Navy
- Watch out, team #NoGlitterNoCompetition!
- The LORRAINE thrills female riders who have a weakness for that certain something with its feminine and trendy design.
- A discreetly glittering logo and strap on the back of the hand make the glove sparkle, embellishing this functional riding glove which is adapted to the anatomy of the female hand.
- Silky-soft nylon with a high share of elastane on the backhand guarantees first-class wear comfort, a perfect fit and playful mobility of the fingers.
- In addition, it is conveniently breathable and dries fast.
- A soft and thin PU-material is used on the palm. It ensures a safe and reliable grip on the reins without compromising on the necessary sensitivity when it comes to the contact with the horse’s mouth.
- Convenient: The LORRAINE is fast and easy to put on thanks to its slip-on construction without a fastener.
- In addition, this stylish eye-catcher is also machine-washable at 30° Celsius (86° Fahrenheit).
- ROECKL recommends washing riding gloves such as the LORRAINE on a regular basis so that they maintain their functionality and keep the rider happy for a long time.
The European glove sizes for adults are measured in old inch (French: pouce). One pouce is approx. 2.7 cm. Size 8 is therefore 8 pouce = 21.6 cm.
The given sizes are just a guideline. Gloves are designed differently according to their functions:
Horse riding gloves must fit like a second skin, because holding the reins requires high tactile sensitivity.