Protexin Equine Premium Gut Sponge 1.5kg
- Gut Sponge is a palatable, peppermint flavoured, nutritional supplement formulated to support hindgut health and encourage the formation of normal droppings.
- Gut Sponge contains psyllium husks, a prebiotic and valuable energy source for the horse due to its fermentation by the microbiota. This provides safe calories, promotes the growth of friendly bacteria and nourishes the gut lining cells.
- The high fibre psyllium husks absorb water in the gut, coating and protecting the gut lining and helping the production of normal droppings. This is enhanced by the high level of Bentonite – a natural binding agent – and source of essential minerals.
- Linseed is a nutritious source of omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, which supports gut health and general well-being.Key Ingredients
- Psyllium husks – high fibre seed husks containing a type of gelling agent which absorb water in the gut, helping the production of normal droppings
- Bentonite – a natural binding agent
- Linseed – high in omega 3 and 6 fatty acids
Gut Sponge can be used in conjunction with Gut Balancer for probiotic support.
1m558i Bentonite (bentonite-montmorillonite) (566g/kg)Sensory Additives
Peppermint flavouring (15g/kg)Composition:
Psyllium husk (20%), Linseed
- BETA NOPSADM Protexin is proud to be a member of BETA and is NOPS accredited so you can be assured that all products within the Protexin Equine Premium range are fully compliant.