Premier Equine Waterproof Country Boots -Vallenia
- The Vallenia is a fully waterproof leather country boot made from durable, breathable and hard-wearing nubuck leather.
- These waterproof country boots offer all-day comfort, support and performance on the yard and in the field.
- A technical material lines the ladies boots, wicking away moisture and helping to regulate temperature.
- Within the construction of the design is a waterproof membrane, providing 360˚ all-round protection from the elements; allowing you to brace the weather and terrain without hesitation.
- These ladies country boots are set on a hybrid sole – suitable for horse riding, equestrian activities, and country pursuits.
- The innovative sole and insole retains a dual density foam cushioning system – anatomically designed to reduce strain on the foot.
- The non-slip tread allows for secure footing on most outdoor surfaces and in the stirrups.
- Premium grade leather construction
- HydroGuard waterproof membrane
- Cushioned ankle zone
- Full arch support
- Anti-slip tread
- Rubber sole
- Comfort insole
- PE branded badge
- Firstly we recommend you test all products used during the cleaning process on a concealed patch of leather to make sure they are compatible and ensure that they give the desired finish.
- Use a soft bristled brush or damp sponge to gently remove dirt build up from around the boot. Pay particular attention to the zip and rim of the sole.
- Rinse a cloth in clean lukewarm water and gently wring it out, leaving a fair amount of moisture within it.
- We then recommend the use of self-foaming footwear cleaner. Apply foam to the entire outer boot sparingly and carefully wipe away any remaining dirt using a soft circular motion – this will prevent streaking marks.
- Using a clean cloth wipe away excess foam.
- Leave leather to dry naturally away from direct heat sources.
- You may wish to apply a specialist leather wax or cream formula which will help preserve the leathers properties.
- As a finishing product we recommend the application of a protective spray which will help guard the leather against water, stains and most importantly urine, which can degrade leather over time.
Top Tip: One of the key functional elements of your boot is the zipper, this should always be maintained by opening the zipper and wiping off grease and dust after each use. This will ensure a smooth sliding action and prevent debris from causing the zip becoming stuck or split.