Premier Equine Travel-Tech Travel Boots
- Our Travel-Tech Travel Boots are cut shorter than traditional styles and do not cover the knee or hock joints.
- They are therefore often suited to horses that do not like the restriction and bulkiness of a boot around their knees or hocks.
- Made from 1200D ripstop polyester the boots still offer a great level of protection and excellent durability during travel.
- The fabric is quilted, which provides a cosy aesthetic and all four boots are sculpted around the fetlock for a secure fit.
- Lined with a luxuriously soft, moisture wicking material these horse travel boots offer decreased restriction but retain a high level of protection.
- Your Travel-Tech Travel Boots have been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and for easy carrying.
- Breathable and durable 1200D ripstop polyester outer.
- Short cut – do not restrict knee or hock joints.
- Excellent travel protection.
- Sculpted around the fetlocks for a secure fit.
- Cosy, quilted appearance.
- Luxuriously soft lining wicks away moisture.
- Easy to put on and take off with secure Velcro straps.
- Set includes 4 boots (2 x front and 2 x hind).
- First remove hair & dried sweat with brush.
- Then ensure all fastenings are closed and machine wash at 30º using non-bio liquid.
- Dry naturally away from direct heat sources.