Premier Equine Synthetic Field Tall Riding Boot -Anima Junior
- The Anima Junior tall riding boots are crafted from supple synthetic materials creating the appearance of traditional leather with much less maintenance.
- Engineered to perform, these children’s riding boots feature a textured inner calf which aids security of the lower leg with a soft-touch grip in the saddle.
- The flexibility of the ankle is enhanced by an elastic lace field for improved freedom of movement.
- The ethically conscious synthetic lining of the boot creates a sleek, comfortable fit around the calf, and comfort for everyday use at home or in competition.
- The rear zip is paired alongside two discreet elastic panels. This feature creates a custom-fit feel at an affordable price.
- The moulded rubber sole offers an enhanced cushioning system designed to reduce strain on the foot from the impact of walking, with targeted support in the heel, bridge, and ball of the foot, absorbing shock and providing lasting comfort.
- Synthetic Outer.
- Synthetic Lining.
- Field Boot Design – Elasticated Laces.
- Round toe shape.
- Two discreet comfort fit elasticated panels.
- Rear spur rests.
- Premium YKK zip.
- Comfort insole.
- Moulded anti-slip sole.
- PE branded badge.
- Firstly we recommend you test all products used during the cleaning process on a concealed patch of material to make sure they are compatible and ensure that they give the desired finish.
- Use a soft bristled brush or damp sponge to gently remove dirt build up from around the boot. Pay particular attention to the zip and rim of the sole.
- Rinse a cloth in clean lukewarm water and gently wring it out, leaving a small amount of moisture within it.
- We then recommend the use of self-foaming footwear cleaner. Apply the foam to the entire outer boot sparingly and carefully wipe away any remaining dirt using a soft circular motion – this will prevent streaking marks.
- Using a clean cloth wipe away excess foam.
- Leave boots to dry naturally away from direct heat sources.
Top Tip:One of the key functional elements of your boot is the zipper, this should always be maintained by opening the zipper and wiping off grease and dust after each use. This will ensure a smooth sliding action and prevent debris from causing the zip to become stuck or split.