Premier Equine Sweet Buster Itch Fly Rug with Surcingles
- The Buster Sweet Itch is made from a 100% UV reflective and solid 1000D rip stop polyester, which means even the smallest midges cannot penetrate the surface.
- This makes the rug ideal as a preventative measure for horses who are susceptible to sweet itch or who are hypersensitive to insect bites or the sun’s harmful rays.
- Our fly rug materials are hand selected for their incredible durability and breathability, helping to keep your horse cool and protected in warm weather.
- We have added antibacterial and anti-static polyester lining over the shoulder and neck, which helps to prevent rubbing and is comfortable against your horse’s skin.
- An integrated neck cover comes up over the ears to provide maximum coverage and our signature extra-high elasticated shoulder gusset allows for a greater range of movement at the shoulder.
- Secured with double locking Velcro neck cover straps, quick release chest clips, cross surcingle’s and a PVC coated tail strap.
- A must have summer sweet itch rug for extra sensitive horses.
- 1000D triple woven rip stop polyester.
- Breathable fabric.
- Integrated neck cover and hood complete with fleece lined ear holes.
- Double locking neck cover straps.
- Neck cover lined with non-static, antibacterial and breathable polyester lining over mane.
- Double lined over wither and shoulder with non-static, antibacterial polyester lining.
- Anti-Static treated.
- Quick release chest clips.
- Extra high elasticated shoulder gusset (British design registration 4 010 772)
- Cross surcingle’s.
- Supersize tail flap – double thickness.
- Stainless steel hardware.
- PVC coated tail strap.
- Colour -Blue.
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally