Premier Equine ShowerTex Fly Rug with Surcingles
- Technically advanced and manufactured to our own exacting standards the ShowerTex Fly Rug combines dual purpose technology which presents horse owners with a solution to days when weather can be unpredictable, and their horses require protection from flies and potential showers.
- The upper section is made from a 600D ripstop waterproof and breathable material providing protection from rain showers.
- The lower section is made from a lightweight 100% polyester which offers breathability, durability along with protection against the flies and insects.
- The formation of the material allows for the dispersion of hot air and cool air to enter, helping to prevent heat build-up.
- Your ShowerTex Fly Rug – has been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and for ease of carrying.
- Top line made from 600D waterproof and breathable material.
- Lower part made from light and supple interlocking polyester.
- Highly breathable fabric.
- Long integrated neck cover offers more protection whilst grazing.
- Neck cover lined with anti-static breathable polyester lining over mane.
- Lined over wither and front chest with anti-static polyester lining.
- Anti-Static treated.
- Shaped, designed and contoured over the wither and rump areas.
- Extra high shoulder gusset.
- Quick release chest clips.
- Cross surcingles.
- Fan tail flap.
- Stainless steel hardware.
- Clip on tail strap
- Comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag.
- Colour -Silver, Green, Navy or Red.
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally.
- Main body : 100% Polyester.