Premier Equine Rubber Bell Over Reach Boots
- Traditional over reach protection technology, reimagined.
- Rubber is a natural shock absorber with elastic properties, making it ideal for over reach protection that will retain its shape and deflect energy from strikes and impact.
- The boot is made wholly from rubber, which wraps around the hoof and protects the coronet band.
- The rigidity of the outer boot allows it to retain its shape and the curled lip design provides comfort and anti-rub properties.
- Take a look at our range of brushing boots to go with your over reach boots.
- Rubber construction.
- Durable microfiber leather straps secure the double Velcro fastening.
- A great choice for everyday training or turnout.
- Over reach protection.
- Curled lip design for comfort.
- Retains shape.
- Absorbs shock and protects against impact.
- Sold in pairs.
- Your Rubber Bell Over Reach Boots come inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag.
- We recommend hosing the boots off with cold water and leaving to dry out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources.