Premier Equine Mens Tall Leather Field Boot -Botero
- These innovative men’s long leather riding boots are crafted from high-quality European leather, creating supple and comfortable wear from the first use.
- The traditional knee-length cut of this mens tall boot creates a sleek look, perfect for use in dressage, jumping and eventing competitions; whilst the comfortable fit and easy-care properties allow for everyday leisure use.
- The technology incorporated in this design helps to encourage stability in the lower leg, allowing concise leg aids and clear communication between you and your horse.
- The freedom of movement that these leather riding boots provide is enhanced by the elastic lace panel, which increases flexibility and comfort around the ankle area.
- A full-length rear zip and snap button closure provide the means for easy and convenient removal. The Botero design provides a close contact, sculpted fit that contours the calf comfortably due to the discreet elastic panel which is strategically placed along the length of the zip.
- The smooth leather heel flap features an innovative double spur rest allowing for tailored technical placement and security of your spurs, enhancing the ability of the artificial aid.
- A traditional handmade sole adds a durable grip to these leather riding boots. The non-slip tread allows for secure footing on most outdoor equestrian surfaces and in the stirrup irons.
- In addition, the shock-absorbing cushioning system creates targeted support to the heel and arch of the rider’s foot.
Riding Boots: Key features
- Premium grade leather
- Field boot design – elasticated laces
- Round toe shape
- Discreet comfort fit elasticated stretch panel
- Rear spur rests
- Premium YKK zip
- Leather pull cord
- Comfort insole
- Press stud spur guard
- Premium handmade sole
- PE branded badge
- Firstly we recommend you test all products used during the cleaning process on a concealed patch of leather to make sure they are compatible and ensure that they give the desired finish.
- Use a soft bristled brush or damp sponge to gently remove dirt build up from around the boot. Pay particular attention to the zip and rim of the sole.
- Rinse a cloth in clean lukewarm water and gently wring it out, leaving a fair amount of moisture within it.
- We then recommend the use of a self-foaming footwear cleaner. Apply foam to the entire outer boot sparingly and carefully wipe away any remaining dirt using a soft circular motion – this will prevent streaking marks.
- Using a clean cloth wipe away excess foam.
- Leave leather to dry naturally away from direct heat sources.
- You may wish to apply a specialist leather wax or cream formula which will help preserve the leathers properties.
- As a finishing product we recommend the application of a protective spray which will help guard the leather against water, stains and most importantly urine, which can degrade leather over time.
Top Tip: One of the key functional elements of your boot is the zipper, this should always be maintained by opening the zipper and wiping off grease and dust after each use. This will ensure a smooth sliding action and prevent debris from causing the zip becoming stuck or split.