Premier Equine Leather Paddock/Riding Boots -Denver
- Denver leather paddock boots are constructed from premium grade leather, combining timeless sophistication with European styling and the latest technical features to provide the wearer with unrivalled style and comfort.
- Sleek style lines offer a flattering look and elasticated laces, elastic side panels and rear zip fastenings offer easy fitting and removal.
- With added arch support these boots are perfect for long days around the yard or riding and look great when paired with our range of ladies leather half chaps for a smart riding or competition look.
- Two-point spur rests and a classic round toe shape complete the look.
- A dual density foam cushioning system is anatomically designed to reduce strain on the foot from the impact of walking, with targeting support in the heel, bridge and ball of the foot absorbing shock and providing lasting comfort.
- Premium grade leather upper.
- Premium grade leather lining.
- YKK rear zip.
- Elasticated side panel.
- Elasticated front lacing.
- Two-point spur rests.
- Top fastening tabs.
- Round toe shape.
- Anti-slip tread.
- Rubber sole.
- Added arch support.
- Comfort insole.
- PE branded badge.
- Firstly we recommend you test all products used during the cleaning process on a concealed patch of material to make sure they are compatible and ensure that they give the desired finish.
- Use a soft bristled brush or damp sponge to gently remove dirt build up from around the boot. Pay particular attention to the zip and rim of the sole.
- Rinse a cloth in clean lukewarm water and gently wring it out, leaving a small amount of moisture within it.
- We then recommend the use of self-foaming footwear cleaner. Apply the foam to the entire outer boot sparingly and carefully wipe away any remaining dirt using a soft circular motion – this will prevent streaking marks.
- Using a clean cloth wipe away excess foam.
- Leave boots to dry naturally away from direct heat sources.
Top Tip:One of the key functional elements of your boot is the zipper, this should always be maintained by opening the zipper and wiping off grease and dust after each use. This will ensure a smooth sliding action and prevent debris from causing the zip to become stuck or split.