Premier Equine Leather Field Tall Riding Boot -Vallardi
- Engineered for comfort and durability during everyday use, these ladies riding boots are crafted from high-quality German Aniline leather across the entire body of the boot.
- The textured and soft character of this exceptional leather aids grip in the saddle and soft-touch communication with the horse.
- Perfect for use by dressage riders, showjumping enthusiasts, eventers and professionals both at competitions and at home.
- The traditional knee-length cut creates a sleek and elongated fit around the calf with a made-to-measure feel.
- Built with enhanced communication in mind, the technology incorporated into the design encourages lower leg stability, unparalleled comfort, and concise leg aids when riding.
- The freedom of movement that these leather riding boots provide is enhanced by the elastic panel of field design, which increases flexibility and comfort around the ankle area.
- Provided for convenient, easy removal; a full-length rear zip and snap button closure adds to the functionality of these riding boots.
- The Vallardi design creates a sculpted, close-contact fit which moulds to the rider’s calf comfortably using the discreet elastic panel, strategically placed along the length of the zip.
- The innovative rubber sole and insole retains a dual density foam cushioning system – anatomically designed to reduce strain on the foot from impact.
- The non-slip tread allows for secure footing on most outdoor equestrian surfaces and in the stirrups.
- In addition, the shock-absorbing cushioning system creates targeted support to the heel and arch of the rider’s foot.
- Premium grade German Aniline leather.
- Premium grade perforated leather lining.
- Field boot design – elasticated lace panel.
- Round toe shape.
- Discreet comfort fit elasticated panel.
- Tonal panelling.
- Rear spur rests.
- Premium YKK zip.
- Leather pull cord.
- Dual density comfort insole.
- Press stud/ snap button spur guard.
- PE branded badge.
- Firstly, we recommend you test all products used during the cleaning process on a concealed patch of leather to make sure they are compatible and ensure they give the desired finish.
- Use a soft bristled brush or damp sponge to gently remove dirt build up from around from around the boot. Pay particular attention to the zip and rim of the sole.
- Rinse a cloth in clean lukewarm water and gently wring it out, leaving a fair amount of moisture within it.
- We then recommend the use of a self-foaming footwear cleaner. Apply foam to the entire bboot sparingly and carefully wipe away any remaining dirt using a soft circular motion – this will prevent streaking marks. Using a clean cloth, wipe away any excess foam.
- Leave the leather to dry naturally away from any direct heat sources.
- You may wish to apply a specialist leather wax or cream formula which will help preserve the leather’s properties.
- As a finishing product we recommend the application of a protective spray which will help guard the leather against water, stains and most importantly urine, which can degrade the leather over time.
One of the key functional elements of your boot is the zipper, this should always be maintained by opening the zipper and wiping the grease and dust after each use. This will ensure a smooth sliding action and prevent debris from causing the zip to become stuck or split.