Premier Equine Centauri Riding Helmet
- Introducing the Centauri Riding Helmet; the perfect combination of practicality, functionality, and elegance.
- Masterfully designed to meet PAS 015 2011 and VG1 01.040 2014-12 standards, allowing use in competition.
- This elegant, peaked riding helmet is exceptionally lightweight, crafted from an ABS outer shell, providing durability and functionality within the ultra lightweight casing.
- The EPS inner shell offers optimal absorption of impact – to help keep you safe when it is truly needed.
- The lining of the Centauri Riding Helmet is technically cut from an antibacterial, padded, comfortable material, which has exceptional moisture wicking properties to help keep you cool and comfortable.
- The lining is removable to allow the opportunity for washing after use or replacement when necessary.
- The four-point harness is engineered from a combination of eco-leather and webbing, allowing personalised structure and stability.
- The harness is finished with a quick release functional buckle for ease of use and a subtly padded chin guard for added comfort.
- The rear of the helmet sports an in-built dial system which allows for a custom precise fitting adjustment, allowing you to tailor your helmet to fit you in the most comfortable and stable manner.
- The central panel of the helmet not only offers a sophisticated design aesthetic; ventilation points situated between the gloss chrome panelling and the central carbon print panel provides cooling airflow to the inside of the helmet, adding extra wearer comfort for the rider.
- Kitemarked to PAS015:2011 and VG1 01-040 2014-12.
- Low profile peaked helmet with lightweight injection moulded ABS shell.
- Central carbon fibre finish panel.
- High gloss gunmetal trims.
- Ventilation ducts for maximum breathability.
- Matte finish.
- Removeable comfort padded lining in antibacterial, moisture wicking material for superior comfort.
- Four-point fully adjustable eco-leather & webbing harness for perfect stability.
- Quick release buckle.
- Dial fit system for precision fitting.
How to store your helmet:
To maximise the lifespan of your helmet and help to prevent damage to your helmet, we recommend following these storage instructions:
- Store your helmet in a cool dry place.
- Do not store your helmet in direct sunlight, near artificial heating, or in extreme cold temperatures.
- Always allow your helmet to dry naturally before storing. This will prevent mould or rust damage.
How to clean your helmet:
- Keeping your helmet fresh and storing correctly, alongside regular cleaning, will prolong the life of your helmet.
- Your helmet features a removable liner which is easily removable and machine washable at 30 C.
- Do not expose your helmet to harsh cleaning solvents.
- Do not put your helmet in the washing machine or dishwasher.
- Do not dry clean your helmet or use very hot water.
- To wash your helmet, use a clean damp sponge or microfibre cloth and lukewarm soapy water to clean the exterior of your helmet.
- Always allow your helmet to dry naturally after cleaning.
- Never leave your helmet in front of a radiator.