Premier Equine Airtechnology Shockproof Wool Half Pad -Full
- Our Merino wool lined shockproof half pads combine highly breathable and advanced synthetic materials with sumptuous Merino wool.
- These materials help to enhance the weight bearing areas, which relieves pressure on the wither and spine.
- A perforated synthetic shockproof layer allows airflow between the saddle and your horse’s skin.
- The ideal shockproof half pad for sensitive horses or those who require a high level of breathability.
- Merino wool is a natural shock absorber and it thermoregulates.
- Wool has the ability to absorb up to 30% of its own weight in moisture and when used in conjunction with our advanced Airtechnology it allows moisture to escape, keeping your horse dry and comfortable. Together the fabrics provide a technically advanced system of protection and injury prevention.
- Our new spine design has been developed to reduce pressure points and provide the best protection for your horse.
- With a larger surface area covering the entire under-seat panel region, the natural fibres will effectively wick away moisture from the skin, distribute pressure evenly and aid shock absorption.
- Clear-spine designs can cause pressure from seamlines, posing the potential for rubs, sores and uneven pressure distribution. To prevent this, all Premier Equine Merino Wool Saddle Pads no longer feature a clear-spine design to enhance comfort and protect your horse.
- Shockproof material with Airtechnology.
- Lined with grade 1 Merino Wool.
- High wither design.
- New spine design.
- Relieves pressure over the wither and spine.
- Maximum airflow.
- Minimises heat and sweat build up.
- Adjustable Velcro straps to help with practical girthing.
- Your Airtechnology Shockproof Wool Half Pad come inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag.
- Machine washable (30°).
- Dry naturally
- Merino wool.
- TPE mesh 100% nylon top and bottom.
- 7.0mm EVA.