Premier Equine 200g Horse Rug Liner
- They can be attached inside any Premier Equine turnout/stable rug featuring a detachable neck cover (except the ‘Lucanta’).
- Easily fitted, attached using two Velcro tabs either side of the wither and two clips at the rear.
- Once attached to the rug our liners are secure and will not slip.
- Keeping your horse warm and comfortable in cooler weather can help maintain their condition.
- The 200g medium weight rug liner is a popular choice among people who require a significant increase in the warmth of their horse’s rug.
- Great for use during cold/bitter Spring, Autumnal and Winter periods.
- Your Combo Horse Rug Liner has been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and easy for carrying.
- Available in 100g, 200g and 350g weights
- Thermo bonded filling
- Crafted from antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester
- Channel quilted monogram design on fabric outer and lining
- Attachments compatible with all Premier Equine turnout/stable rugs that have a detachable neck cover option (except the ‘Lucanta’)
- Highly breathable
- Double front fastenings
- Easy to attach to outer rug
- Stainless steel hardware
- Anti- Static treated
- Fleece lined wither pad
- Designed to contour over the wither and rump area
- The Horse Rug Liner comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag
- Please note: Our liners fit into most domestic washing machines, an additional benefit which promotes good hygiene
- We recommend placing the liner into a net wash bag and using a Horse Rug Wash
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally