Premier Equine 100g Combo Horse Rug Liner
- Totally secure with double front chest and neck fastenings, cross surcingles and two clips at the rear which attach to the outer rug.
- Made using antibacterial and anti-static lining, these liners promote hygiene, freshness and comfort.
- We recommend increasing the weight of your liners in sync with the change in temperatures based on your horse’s personal needs.
- Keeping your horse warm and comfortable in cooler weather can help maintain their condition.
- Our 100g lightweight combo rug liner is an ideal layer to add in to your Premier Equine rug.
- We would recommend using this liner to give your horse added warmth as cooler conditions begin to take hold.
- Your Combo Horse Rug Liner has been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and easy for carrying.
- Available in 100g, 200g and 350g weights
- Thermo bonded filling
- Crafted from antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester
- Channel quilted monogram design on fabric outer and lining
- Compatible with all Premier Equine turnout/stable rugs (except the ‘Original’ and ‘Hardy’)
- Highly breathable
- Double front fastenings
- Easy to attach to outer rug
- Cross surcingles
- Stainless steel hardware
- Anti- Static treated
- Fleece protection at top of neck and over wither seam
- Designed to contour over the wither and rump area
- The Combo Rug Liner comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag
- Please note: Our liners fit into most domestic washing machines, an additional benefit which promotes good hygiene
- We recommend placing the liner into a net wash bag and using a Horse Rug Wash
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally