Omega Garlic Granules
- A natural supplement which plays a large part in all round equine health.
- In the right quantities, garlic is well-recognised as a positive addition to any horse’s diet.
- Rich in Vitamin B, selenium and organic sulphur compounds, it has been used for hundreds of years to support health.
- The plant contains properties known to aid the body’s natural defences and generally plays a large role in all-round equine health.
The benefits of this pungent plant are listed below:
- Garlic has been shown to produce an odour through sweat which acts as a natural insect repellent, deterring biting insects such as flies, mosquitoes, ticks and midges.
- Vitamin B and sulphur combined supports the immune system, in turn sustaining healthy airways and circulation.
- Finally, garlic contains properties which maintain the natural balance of bacteria associated with healthy respiratory and digestive systems.
- Garlic has some bad press, however when used in the right quantities it is a valuable natural supplement, particularly when trying to lessen the effects of biting insects.
Omega Equine, source high quality garlic from local UK suppliers to guarantee product quality and consistency. Try garlic as part of your daily feed routine and give your horse the natural support it needs.