NAF Sand Gard Pellet 1.2kg
- When grazing on very dry, dusty or sandy soil, some horses may ingest some of that matter.
- Although the body can deal with small amounts, if sand and soil become accumulated within the gut, it can create digestive upset.
- Sand Gard Pellets are palatable and easy to feed, they support healthy movement through the gut (peristalsis) and provides herbal ingredients to naturally ‘sweep’ out excesses that have accumulated in the gut.
- They also provide live probiotic yeasts to support a healthy microflora population within the gut.
- Sand Gard Pellets can be fed regularly for long term maintenance of optimum gut health in horses who may be ingesting sandy soil.
Psyllium seed, Marshmallow leaves, Brewers’ yeast, Carrot (dried), Omicha berries, Rosehip shells, Milk thistle seeds, Turmeric, Dandelion leaves, Rosemary, Chlorella (dried), Mushroom (dried), Ginger, Ginkgo leaves, Liquorice, Rapeseed oil.