NAF NVC No Chew 250ml
- No Chew is a safe effective deterrent spray for using as part of behavioural training to dissuade unwanted chewing in dogs and cats.
- It is normal for animals to use their mouths to explore the world around them, which leads to them biting and chewing at objects in their environment.
- Pets also bite and chew at objects and each other during play.
- Chewing is therefore a normal behaviour, particularly in young animals who are inquisitive or teething.
- There can however, be underlying behavioural reasons (such as stress or boredom) that lead to excessive chewing or destructive behaviours and this is often this stage at which owners seek help.
- Using a deterrent spray like No Chew can be ideal for use as part of behavioural training in puppies, kittens and adult pets, to discourage chewing on unsuitable or dangerous objects but a deterrent spray is not a guaranteed quick fix.
- Unwanted chewing can be due to a host of complicated behavioural issues, so if the problem behaviours persist we recommend speaking to your vet about additional help