NAF Kof Eze 500ml
- Respiratory stress is a common fact of life for the modern horse.
- Stabling, forage and indoor schools can all harbour dust and fungal spores which accumulate in and irritate the sensitive lining of the lungs and respiratory tract.
- Whether a horse’s respiratory stress is only seen during exercise, or whether it’s seen more generally, it is likely that the exertion of working the horse can exacerbate the situation.
- Kof-Eze is a highly palatable linctus, containing Teatree and Peppermint to soothe the respiratory tract, and may be used in conjunction with other respiratory supplements.
- Use immediately prior to exercise.