Hit-Air VH Advantage -VH1
- The flexible VH Advantage has a slim silhouette, stretchy technical fabric and mesh sides for optimal breathability, comfort and flexibility while riding and provides superior shock buffering protection on inflation.
- Designed for use over show and hunt jackets for competition but robust enough for use hacking and schooling.
- In addition to reinforced chest and spinal airbags, this vest boasts the signature Hit Air neck protection, unique to all Hit Air vests.
- The mechanism and airbags are tested twice in the production process and are brought to you by Hit Air who have specialised in worn air technology for over 30 years.
- Annual servicing is recommended and is supported by a dedicated UK based service centre.
- The offer includes one CO2 canister, saddle strap, lanyard and comprehensive instructions which must be read before use.
- This vest is designed for comfort and freedom of movement while riding, providing shock buffering, supporting protection upon inflation.
- Hit air vests are also renowned for being outward inflating which removes the risk of winding on inflation.
- The unique airbag construction exceeds the required CE Certification standards as the airbag is sandwiched between shock-absorbing pads for enhanced reinforced shock absorption.
- CE Certified to the new European Horse Riding Standard CE NF572-800.
- Black Only.
Sizing & Care
- The Small and Medium vests take the 50cc and the Large takes the 60cc.
- Please note that only Hit Air Canisters should be used in Hit Air Jackets.
- Please Note: Due to the pressurised nature of the CO2 canister this product cannot be shipped overseas.
- Children must weigh a minimum of 25kg to trigger the mechanism in the Small vest.
- The minimum weight for the Medium vest is 35kg.
- Vests must be purchased on behalf of the child by an adult of 18 years or over.
- An adult must read the instructions on the receipt and be responsible for fitting the vest, attaching the saddle strap and lanyard and changing the canisters once inflated.